6,000 km Maintenance Service
Our 6,000 km Maintenance Service Oil is much more than an oil change. It's preventive maintenance that keeps your car young and saves you money.
To help ensure the proper operation, safety and performance of your vehicle, you should take advantage of this service every 6,000 Km or 3 to 4 months.
Our technicians will:
- Change oil
- Replace oil filter
- Inspect and top up (if necessary) these fluids:
- Cooling system
- Power steering
- Windshield washer
- Inspect drive belt
- Lubricate hinges, locks and latches
- Lubricate chassis, steering and suspension components (if applicable)
- Visually inspect front/rear wheel drive systems, steering system, suspension component, universal joints and boot
- Detect leaks
- Visually inspect exhaust system
- Inspect tires and adjust air pressure
- Inspect and replace (if necessary) outside lights
- Inspect and replace (if necessary) windshield wipers
- Inspect horn
- Find your closest NAPA AUTOPRO Service Centre and book an appointment today.